Forum Forum dyskusyjne - Legend of the Seeker/Miecz Prawdy Strona Główna
Forum Forum dyskusyjne - Legend of the Seeker/Miecz Prawdy Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum Forum dyskusyjne - Legend of the Seeker/Miecz Prawdy Strona Główna » Getting to know now! :) » Learn about the news that Google announced at I/O 2015
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
Learn about the news that Google announced at I/O 2015
PostWysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 05:07 Odpowiedz z cytatem
onushkakhan
Nowy Przybysz

At Web Positioning Salamanca we know that you are interested in knowing the latest news in terms of technology, so learn about the news that Google announced at I/O 2015 , its conference for developers. No big surprises were expected, but the new features of its new Android system were shown, in addition to a service for sharing photos with no storage limit, some new features regarding the Internet of Things and many new features.

Table of Contents News in the Android operating system M: News that benefits users Applications Buy Bulk SMS Service and devices among Google's news at I/O 2015 News in the Android operating system Android M stood out among the advertisements, although we do not know what the M really means, but this mobile operating system will have many useful new features for users , and it also arises with the intention of correcting the failures of its predecessor LolliPop .

A new feature, the Chrome Custom tab, will allow developers to use Google's browser with their apps, so you don't have to build your own from scratch, meaning a better connection between apps and Google services. The new Android M operating system will also include more subtle app permissions; apps will allow users to grant or deny permissions when a new feature is launched, rather than at installation, and users will be able to easily modify permissions after installation. that.

This is one of Google's many efforts to improve the user experience. Some smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung have already added fingerprint readers to their phones, one of the new things that Google announced at I/O 2015 is that they will offer support for this for their Android M, also that it will use USB type -C, which will be the next generation standard for loaders and file transfers. This will be like this: when a person connects the USB type-C cable, they will be able to choose the type of connection, whether they want to charge it, use the device as a battery to charge another, transfer files or photos or connect to other devices such as keyboards.

Wysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 05:07
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu